Saturday, July 9, 2011

Introduction to My Blog

Hey everyone! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my new blog! This blog is going to have a lot of different content on, so I wanted to give an intro for new visitors to get a feel for what to expect. I have a lot of interests and tend to share my opinion on most everything I experience online and in real life. I am going to be posting a lot, as long as time allows. I tend to write a lot, so some of the posts may be long. Some of the stuff you can expect here will be movie trailers and reviews, book reviews, product reviews, interesting sites or articles I have stumbled upon, important issues I want to chime in about, and lots of hilarious pictures or posts I find online. Tumblr is one of my favorite sites, as well as the Cheezburger and Lamebook networks. Most of my posts will be things I have found online, so if you find yourself bored by what I find, help me out! Send me comments with site suggestions, I am always looking for input!

I want to think you again for stopping by and also let you know that I will follow you if you follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment