Thursday, August 4, 2011

Not A Lot of Time

I've been really busy this week, sorry about not posting more. It's already close to midnight here and I have a full day tomorrow, so I can't post anything long. I wanted to thank ya'll again for hanging in there while I get my schedule figured out. My fiance and I have to have about $3000 by the end of the month so we can move and still pay our bills, I'm stressing out, but hoping we can do it. He just got a new job and it looks like he could be making very good money, but its new so it will take some time to get it running smoothly. I calculated our bills today and set up a budget based on the new income, and its still really scary and stressful trying to make ends meet.

I notice that ya'll are keeping up with me pretty well and I have several regular commenters which I look forward to every time I check in! But according to my stats I haven't been getting a lot of page views lately, probably from my lack of posting, but it's a little disappointing. If ya'll could share my blog with your friends I would greatly appreciate it. At this point I am following about 120 blogs, and still haven't hit 100 followers myself. Thanks in advance, and please comment if you share my blog, so I can return the favor.

Finally here is some funny stuff for those of you checking in :D











Gotta love marriage....LMAO



















Ummmmmm....I would so throw baking powder on this pastor's face!























Apple's response is the funniest part!


Enjoy and remember to comment!

10 comments: